Labels

Email and Phone

yuevid@gmail.com

647-918-1764

Monday, January 16, 2012

Ugly Americans







































This is the show I was working on during my recent job. I worked as a Character Layout artist and an Inbetweener in Solis Animation. It was a fun job, and the pay was great. Other than I had to work a little late in the begining to adjust to the workload, I was very happy with the job. Since these episodes are not aired till April, I cannot post any videos of my work, so I'll just post some screen caps for now.

2 comments:

  1. i thought the character layout was suppose to match the story board poses ... i mean like... someone works really hard to make them perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm sorry if you are one of the storyboard artist. I think the boards for this show is awesome, but you have to realize sometimes you get notes saying don't follow the boards, and do this do that... I did try my best to match the boards, so I'm sorry that you are not happy with it.

      Delete